Legal Requirements for Marriage Ceremonies
I will attend to all legal documentation required prior to, during and after your marriage.
- You will need to complete and lodge with me the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM )not less than one month, and not more than eighteen months, prior to your wedding.
- You will need to sign declarations stating that you are not aware of any legal impediment to the marriage.
- You must produce original birth certificates & photo ID or a Passport.
- If you were previously married, you must produce original divorce decree absolute, certificate of death or certificate of nullity.
- During the ceremony legal documents must be witnessed by two people, both of whom are over eighteen years of age.